Access statements are available at www.bestparks.co.uk or by post.
- No group bookings.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking.
- The person signing the booking form is responsible for the booking and must be 18 or over.
- Once we issue a confirmation of booking a contract is entered into and any discrepancy should be notified to us within 24 hours.
- To reserve a pitch, please contact the park of your choice.
- We need to know the size of your caravan, motor home, tent when booking.
- To confirm your booking a deposit of £10 per night must be paid within 5 days and can be done by card over the phone or by cheque.
- The price of the holiday will not be subject to any change unless the rate of VAT alters
- A booking package for a minimum of 5 nights is offered at High Season and full payment will be requested at time of booking or 21 days prior to arrival whichever is the earlier.
- At all other times the outstanding balance is payable on arrival or at time of booking.
- Pitches may be claimed from 12 noon on day of arrival and vacated by 11.30am on day of departure (or by arrangement with reception).
- Should you need to cancel your booking we will endeavour to carry your deposit/payment forward to any future booking with the relevant park.
- Cancellation will take effect on the date received by us and may be done by telephone but needs to be confirmed in writing within 7 days by post or email.
- No written confirmation will result in the deposit being retained by us in full.
Cancellation charges apply as follows
- Cancellation 28 days, or more before due date, full repayment of deposit less a £20 administration charge, (or deposit carried forward to a subsequent booking, no fee).
- Cancellation 14 to 28 days before due date, 50% of deposit paid will be refunded less £20 for administration.
- Cancellation 14 days or less no refund of deposit.
Written proof of extenuating circumstances will be considered on any disputed refund.
If we are unable to provide the booked holiday and have had to cancel before the holiday is due to start, you are entitled to a full refund of any monies paid.
We request that in consideration of others that you:
- Are quiet on and around the park especially between the hours of 10pm and 7.30am.
- Are courteous and considerate towards us, our staff and our guests.
- Supervise children (12 or under) at all times so as not to be nuisance or danger to themselves or others.
- Do not use electric heaters in awnings.
- No Gazebos.
- Skateboards, scooters and rollerblades are not permitted. Bicycles may only be ridden on park to and from the facilities block or on the designated path. Full rules on notice boards.
- Dogs are welcome (maximum of two per pitch), but must be kept on a lead at all times except on any designated areas where they must be supervised at all times. All fouling should be cleared up immediately.
- Only one vehicle permitted parking on each pitch, additional vehicles to be parked in designated area.
- All games only to be played on appropriate games areas.
Any guests who are found to contravene these Terms and Conditions, or who in any way are behaving in a manner likely to cause distress or nuisance to other visitors will be asked to leave immediately. In these circumstances the holiday ceases and the Park will not be liable for any costs incurred by you but reserve the right to claim any outstanding costs incurred by your actions.