Within a short drive from the Midlands, the Wirral and South Wales, Rockbridge Park is a perfect and peaceful escape for you and your touring caravan, motorhome or tent.
“An old-fashioned holiday where you can enjoy the great outdoors”
If you’re looking for a holiday park near Ludlow, this is the place for you. If you need a motorhomes caravan site near Offa’s Dyke, you’ve just found it. If you want to go camping in the Welsh borders, this is the campsite for you.
But above all, if you just want an old-fashioned holiday where you can enjoy the great outdoors or simply read, relax and walk the dog, welcome to Rockbridge Park.
Your holiday begins the moment you come through the gates
“A warm welcome”
When you arrive, we will be here to give you a warm welcome. We will spend as much time with you as you need to help you settle in, show you where everything is and answer any questions you may have.
If you are new to touring we can help you set up your home from home. We can show you how to do things like turn on the power and water or set up the awning. Whatever help you need, we will be happy to give it.
Rockbridge Park is equipped with:
- free hot showers because we don’t think or caravanning should mean having to rough it.
- laundry facilities so you don’t have to take a suitcase-full of dirty washing home if you don’t want to.
- washing up facilities to make it easy to keep your pots, pans and crockery clean.
- a chemical toilet emptying point.
- Mature riverside setting
- Free fishing on the River Lugg adjacent to the park
- Dogs allowed – maximum of 2 per pitch
- Extensive local walking and cycling
- Local leisure centre offering swimming, gym, badminton, squash, and other activities
- Public footpath access to surrounding countryside directly from park
Once you’ve settled in, if you have any questions or problems, you will be able to find one of our team quickly and easily. But if you just want to get on and enjoy your time with us, you’ll be able to do just that too.
Welcome to Rockbridge Park.