Park Rules and Conditions
These rules are intended to ensure everyone gets maximum enjoyment and benefit out of their stay. They cannot cover everything, but if you are ever in any doubt, please ask. Please read the following carefully. Remember that anyone visiting you at the park is your responsibility and they must adhere to the rules of the Park.
- Speed Limits: The park Owners may restrict the movement of cars at any time, without prior notice. The speed of all wheeled vehicles (this includes bicycles) is not to exceed 5mph and they may be driven only by persons authorised to drive and in possession of a current driving licence (not provisional) issued under the road traffic acts, together with a current Insurance Policy covering the vehicle being driven. Do not drink and drive on the park, as far as the law is concerned our roads are treated as public highways.
- Cars: One car per Holiday Home/Tourer to be parked by the side of each unit not at the front or the rear, unless otherwise stated. When the weather is wet please endeavour to park in a stoned car park area. All visitors’ cars to be parked on the car park. All visitors must report to reception before entering park.
- Park Staff: All of the Park staff have full authority to enforce any rules and regulations as necessary.
- Park Security: Please adhere to the barrier code terms and conditions. All visitors are to report to reception and state how long they will be visiting. Do not leave valuable items lying unattended outside Holiday Homes, Tourers, tents or motorhomes, especially at night. If you see anyone acting suspiciously around the Park or if you see someone you know should
not be on the Park, please inform a member of Staff. Always clear your Holiday Home of all valuables in the closed period and do not leave valuables on show.
- Noise: The Parks have a peaceful environment. Please do not disturb others by unnecessary noise from cars, TV’s, radios or musical instruments etc.which should be played at a volume not to be audible to adjoining caravans tents and holiday homes.
When returning from the park restaurant or local inns at night, please respect others who may be sleeping. Remember voices carry a long way at night. Persistent offenders will be asked to leave the park.
- Children: Parents/Guardians are responsible for the supervision and safety of their children, at all times in any area whilst on the Park.
Children must not be outside after dark without adult supervision.
Children must be accompanied when using the washing and toilet facilities, and must not be
allowed to play around these facilities or the Fire Points.
- The river: The river can be a dangerous place, and it is the responsibility of Parents and Guardians to ensure that their children are supervised.
- Cycling: Bikes are allowed on park and can be ridden to and from the toilet block and playing fields in a safe and considerate manner. The park roads are also suitable for bicycles but care should be taken as there is both a 5 mph speed limit and a one way system to follow. Parents are responsible for their child’s behaviour and actions and we urge all parents and guardians contemplating bringing bikes to the park to impress upon their children the dangers to themselves and others, and to consider other people who are also on holiday. There are children’s play areas and fields where children can play in safety.
Please no cycling around the front entrance and reception area / entrance barriers.
- Ball Games: Please play all ball games including ‘Swingball’ etc in the designated areas only, not around any pitches or roads.
- Dogs and other Pets: Dogs are only permitted on the Park, maximum of 2 per pitch, if kept under control at all times and on a lead. (except in the designated dog exercise area) Unsociable or dangerous dogs are not permitted and the Park owners reserve the right to refuse certain breeds of dogs. Please do not leave your dog unsupervised at any time or in the charge of young children. Do not allow your dog to annoy your neighbours or foul areas around the Park. If you wish to let your dog off the lead in the fields please make sure that they are under control. Please clean up after your dog at all times. Doggie bins are provided. Please ensure your dog has a current annual vaccination. If your dog is noisy and unsocial you will be asked to remove it from the Park and it will not be permitted to return, dog owners may also be asked to leave the park.
Other pets may be permitted at the park owner’s discretion…
- Privacy: Please respect the privacy of others on the park and use the roads and paths to gain access to other areas of the park. Please respect the privacy of others and do not take shortcuts between touring pitches and holiday home plots.
- Countryside Code: Please respect the surrounding countryside, farmers, farmland and livestock.
- Campfires: These are not permitted. Raised barbecues are allowed. The use of firearms and fireworks or the making of open fires is not permitted.
- Ground Sheets: (Touring customers) ECO friendly types (breathable) only please on grass pitches.
- Gazebos: Please, no gazebos are allowed on any of the pitches on the park.
- Awnings: (Tourer customers) are permitted only during your stay on pitch.
- Satellite Dishes: Please only discreet dishes to be used on the touring area – although tree coverage heavily restricts reception. We supply a TV hook-up with an amplified signal. There are no satellite dishes for the holiday homes.
- Pup tents: (Touring customers) Permitted only with the park owner’s permission and are to be paid for per night.
- Departure time: Touring and tent pitches to be vacated by 11.00am. If you would like to stay later an extended stay until 4.00pm may be booked for an additional fee, subject to availability. Please ask at reception during your stay.
- Fire Safety: Every holiday home and tourer should be fitted with a fire extinguisher of the powder type, and a smoke alarm. These should be checked regularly and in good working order. Please ensure you are familiar with the fire points on park. The number of persons permitted to stay in a Holiday Home/Tourer/tent must not exceed that of which the unit can accommodate in berths.
- Sub Letting Holiday Homes: Sub letting is strictly forbidden. Other members of the family, and friends are permitted. This should be with the park owner’s knowledge and consent. Spare keys will only be released from reception to owners of Holiday Homes/Tourers, or on instruction from the owner. The owner must be the main user.
- No Excavation may be carried out.
- Flower Tubs: Please restrict flower tubs & planters to front and door side of Holiday Homes. Please keep on slabs and edges and at least 12” from grass to allow access for mowing.
- General refuse: All general refuse to be deposited in bins provided. No external dustbins allowed. We can only accept household rubbish and garden rubbish (in correct green waste) any scrap metal, packaging or other items must be taken home.
- Park Improvements: We continually strive to improve the park and to comply with new health and safety laws. You may find that there is development work on going in certain areas and maintenance work or housekeeping tasks are undertaken in and around your Pitch, plot or accommodation.
- Closed season: (Holiday Home Owners) If you intend to visit your Holiday Home or tourer during the closed period please contact reception at least 48 hours before and you will be advised if you are able to visit or not. You cannot stay overnight during the closed period.
- Gas bottles: Must be kept in the storage box, not outside.
- Storage Bunkers: One bunker only per Holiday Home. No goods whatsoever to be stored under Holiday Homes. Please ensure reception has a key to your storage bunker.
- Concrete Slabs: All slabs are provided by agreement and laid by management. No additions to be added by Holiday Home Owners.
No supplementary structure of wood, canvas or any other material may be erected to a Holiday home or tourer.
- Frost Precautions: Ask one of our maintenance team to demonstrate the ‘Drain Down Procedure’ to you. ‘Drain down’ or ‘reconnection’ service is available for a fee upon request at reception. Insurance companies do not cover frost damage if draindown has not been adequate
- Holiday Home and Tourer Maintenance: Holiday Homes and tourers must be kept good condition and maintained to the high standards of the Park. If a caravan is deemed by the Park Owner to be in an untidy or poor condition notice may be given to change. It is recommended that the Holiday Homes and Tourers are cleaned at least once a year. We also recommend that all gas and electric appliances are serviced on an annual basis. It is important for Holiday Home owners to check their gutters are clear of leaves, especially if you have down-pipes as these are easily blocked with debris.
- Pitch Tidiness: The Holiday Home owner is responsible for the tidiness around the unit. Please no items are to be stored under the unit. Please obtain prior approval before doing any work around your pitch, i.e. shrubs, tree planting, trellis, fencing, statues, flags and borders.
- Satellite dishes, gazebos, patio heaters are not permitted.
ANY PERSONS IN BREACH OF THESE SITE RULES, OR WHO BEHAVE IN SUCH A MANNER TO CAUSE OFFENCE TO EITHER OTHER VISITORS OR STAFF MEMBERS MAY BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PARK TOGETHER WITH ALL MEMBERS OF THEIR PARTY WITH NO REFUND OF FEES PAID.
THE PARK OWNERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY THESE RULES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT GIVING PRIOR NOTICE.